Cake pop creations

Cake pop creations
You're the Bees knees!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here we gooooo!

This is ALL very new to me. Blogging has been a distant desire for me for sometime,but, with the new addition of my business I thought now would be a great time to jump in with both feet. I have been making cake pops for about a year and a half. I got started because my good friend Stephanie had made them for another great friends baby shower in the cupcake shapes. I loved them at first sight and knew that they had to be a part of my life. Sooo....off I went. Really, my intentions were to just fool around with these cute little creations and see what I could do. I made the Bee's knees for my girlfriends little girl. Her birthday was a bee theme. Perfect for my first event. After that I just had to brighten as many peoples lives as I could. These little creations make me happy so I had to pass it along. Eventually, I started getting request for my pops and low and behold the Cake Pauper was born. I am just sure anyone who has a love for making these pops has a very similar story as they are addicting and delish and catch on quick. If you see something you like or want to brighten someones life a little. Make them some cake pops. OR, you can order them from me and I will make them for you. Check out my prices and send me and email! Let's get poppin! Click on the FB link and check out our page! You can send me a message for orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment